Qualification: Graduation/Post Graduation
Experience: 1-2 years, Freshers can also be considered if they are from good B-Schools.
● Excellent oral & written English communication
● Preferably part of sales/ cold calling/ voice process team to overseas clients
● Must have awareness about formal telephonic etiquettes
● Proficient in managing the sales pipeline using CRM systems
● Proficient in Microsoft Office Suites – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
● Research driven and team enthusiast
Market research to study the feasibility of products and services across the world Market
Responsible for email campaign, cold calling and setting business appointments actively and successfully
Identifying potential clients globally & Generating qualified leads
Must interact with global customers
Respond to prospects queries in timely manner
Updating and maintaining databases
Maintain Social media channels
Qualification: Graduation/Post Graduation in Computer Science.
Experience: 4 – 6 years
As Delivery Manager you will manage one or more agile projects, typically to deliver a specific product or transformation via a multi-disciplinary, highly skilled digital team. You’ll be adept at delivering complex projects, breaking down barriers for your team and both planning at a higher level and getting into the detail to make things happen when needed.
Defining project needs and feeding these into the programme/portfolio process will enable resource to be appropriately allocated. You will be core to decisions that build high performing teams, where people are excited about the work they are undertaking.
● Deliver projects and products using the appropriate agile project management methodology, learning & iterating frequently
● Understand client requirements, deliver products in intermediate steps and maintaining the flexibility of the product.
● Work with the Product Manager to define the roadmap for any given product and translate this into user stories
● Lead the collaborative, dynamic planning process – prioritizing the work that needs to be done against the capacity and capability of the team
● Matrix-managing a multidisciplinary team
● Ensure all products are built to an appropriate level of quality for the stage (alpha/beta/production)
● Actively participating in the Delivery Manager community, sharing and re-applying skills and knowledge and bringing in best practice.
● Process standardization across the whole team.
● Identifying the skill set of the team members and redefining their roles to produce the optimum output
Skills and Experience:
● Proven experience in delivering digital projects and products
● Proven experience using a range of agile project management methods
● Proven experience balancing multiple priorities and dealing with ambiguity
● Understanding of the digital landscape
● Experience in matrix-managing multi-disciplinary teams
Qualification: B.tech/M.tech in Naval Architecture and Marine Engineering
Experience: 0-2 Years preferably in the field of hydrodynamics, data analytics
Desirable: MS Excel, VBA scripting, any Data analytics tool, R, SQL
As vessel performance analysts, you will contribute to the delivering world-class technical expertise as a team contribution to vessel performance projects and tasks.
In the position, you will play an important role be evaluating the performance of the vessels by working closely with the technical experts and system developers assisting with the development and maintenance of advanced systems for vessel performance tools as well as assisting in developing the future vision and application of these tools
You will need to assist in performance monitoring and optimization tasks by providing analytical,fact-based decision support
Analysis of Consumption data to identify data quality issues affecting establish trends and develops recommendations to respond to deviations.
Proficiency in written and spoken in English with knowledge of vessel-specific terminology is very important.